As the poop falls

Mom continues to make it to the actual bathroom. About 15% made it inside the toilet. The other 85% was all over the bathroom floor along with the urine. At least I think that’s what that was.
Either way, still easier to clean the mess up off the bathroom floor than any other room in the house.

Advertisements

About stommieblu

A 40 something daughter whose Mother died of Alzheimer's Disease. I plan on using this as a place to vent my frustrations and sadness. And I probably will post other stuff.
This entry was posted in Family, Health and wellness and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s